Monday 3 February 2014

wedding accessories

 
A lot of small detail is important in a wedding and we spent one whole day getting necessary items.
 
1st stop: Aisle runner
 
I cannot take red carpet especially when done outdoor! I have gone online and searched and I love personalised runner. To have our name and date of wedding printed it's so personal. And so I searched and a lot is available in America. I can order but it will take time and I am worried it will not make it in time for the wedding
 
This are some of the photos I found online
 
 

 

 
And so the search began. Went to a few places and gone online to search as well a finally found it!! It may not be customised but the wordings are very meaningful. It's really pretty. Here it is!
 

 
2nd stop: Flower girl basket
 
Alright, now that runner is settled, we collected our flower girl basket! We have two flowergirls, one is my sister Faith who will hold the basket and throw the flower petals on the floor. The other little girl is a very very pretty and cute little girl and she is only 1 year 5 months so she will be holding a posy
 
 
3rd stop: Ring pillow

Below is my ring pillow which follows the theme of pink and white. Our wedding ring will be held by our super cute ring bearer and walk down the aisle.

 
4th stop: Guest Book and Ang Bao Box

Lastly, our guest book and ang bao box that we've customised as well. It's by the sea plus we want it to stand out so it's pin and white and here it is:

 
Our details are slowly falling in place and we are so excited! We are sending over our invitations card and that will be next post!

1 comment:

  1. Hi may i check where did u order your aisle runner from? thanks!

    ReplyDelete