Monday 29 April 2013

What I want to see....

 
I have been Pinterest-ing excessively. Bought magazines to gather ideas.
And after all the 'research' I really know what I want. In a way what are the basic stuff I need to make it how I want it to be.
With my line of work, I like to see 'transformation' happen to the venue
 
The main motive is to reflect us as a couple and we both like 'pretty' stuff. We like to see things pleasing to the eyes.
 
 
For Ceremony area:
 
1. Chair Posy
Its a must to have this on the aisle. Its very pretty. Not too much but too tiny as well
 



 
 
2. Glass Vase
 
I love this glass vase with flowers inside. I find the aisle too plain so this is a great idea.
 

 
 
 

 

3. Flower Petals
Who gets married without flower petals right?! But I like it arranged by the side together with the vase. The aisle would look so pretty but not overcrowded


 
 
4. Square entrance arch.
I love how this square arch is like a gate. To enter and walk underneath it is like '................'
yeah speechless. Haha
 
 
5. To fulfil my Twilight dream, I love a big fluffy arch to say vows! 
 
 
6. Tiffany Chairs
Its a must for outdoor wedding ceremony!
 
 
 


Dinner Area:

1. Pom pom
Yes I love this pom pom. Very pretty! But of course its baby pink and white
 





2. Flower Centrepiece
I love the glass vase and the hanging crystals. Looks so pretty and romantic 


 
3. Lights
No, I do not like standard lighting of yellow or warm color. I learnt a new term from my boss. Color wash. Means different colored lights that sets the mood and changes it as well
 
Example:
Look at the two flower below (This was from a wedding I did)
Its the same flower same location same event but the background color changes.
It'll be so nice if we can change the color of the area especially its outdoor!
 
 
 
Next update is on my florists! One of the best in town. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly,

    Congratulations on being engaged! If you're interested in pom-poms, you can get them from us here http://lunapompom.brandrow.com

    Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete