Wednesday 13 March 2013

You're Fired!

Yes just as the title says, I have officially 'fired' my wedding planner (Butterflies and Cakes)

Firstly I am not satisfied with their work and plus, a lot of politics going on inside. This kind of company, I can't trust my wedding to them. Wedding happens once in a lifetime so nah, can't risk it.

Anyway, I AM A WEDDING PLANNER by profession, so why not I plan my own! I am more hands on with my wedding anyways!

The contacts are all mine. I research myself, I engage vendors myself. It should be a breeze and exciting to plan mine!

If I can plan others smoothly and beautifully, I am sure mine will be beautiful. Besides I am a perfectionist and I have my mother's standards to fulfil!

Anyway, tomorrow marks the '1 year to go to the big day!'

Gotta go full on!

Till next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment