Sunday 30 September 2012

THE DREAM DRESS


Went to see Val today and she drew sketches for us and I was so happy! She drew my bridesmaids dress, my maid of honour dress and of course my wedding gown!

Okay the first one:


 The bridesmaids dress! 



This is the sketch of the bridesmaids dress! Its a toga, baby

pink with white belt. 

Final measurements to be taken latest June. 




But I had something else in mind so below is the photo of what I want. So it's still pink but the flower and the belt is white! So Val has to draw another sketch! She is so patient with me! Haha




Second one:

My maid of honour! Of course worn by my beloved sister :)

A toga with flowers that run from the front to the back and 


a belt with a big ribbon at the back.. Also pink and white!






AND FINALLY! The 'dream dress' finally drawn out!!!

TADAH!!!!!!!!

With a long veil of 2.5m. A sweet heart cut with blings at the 

bust area and blings that run from the right side (front) to 

the back. The back is bare back till slightly above the butt 

with criss-cross. So its sexy but playful..




So yeah I am super excited! For now, LOSE WEIGHT! 

Ok bye for now! :)

1 comment: