Sunday 29 July 2012

My 23rd Birthday

Yes i know this has nothing to do with the wedding but its my birthday! and the fiance brought me out to eat at Outback Steakhouse.. Its really a good place to eat steak! its thick and yummy!!

And once again, the fiance outdid himself and gave me lots of presents! and ALL VANITY presents! He knows me best

present no.1: Tsuya Tsuya Intense Eyelash Serum. He got sick of my complaining of my microscopic short lashes

present no.2: Sessenz 24K Gold Face serum for Germany! He didn't wanna tell me how much (of course!) but I checked online and the cheapest I found was $300! Inisde each serum bottle has bits of gold

present no.3: A new ELLE wallet, and i quickly check if its made in china (means its a fake or a cheapo!) and NO! its MADE IN FRANCE! 

SO i guess he spent a bomb on me, and I wonder how did he buy all those girly stuff?! Like he goes into a shop and starts shopping? The ladies inside must be staring at him! But he braved it for me (awwwwww)

Anyways, photos below! 


 Top: Ordering food and i snapped a photo! adorable!
 Our Spritzer drink, Peach and Strawberry

 He bluffed me and said the mineral water and the hi-chew sweet is my presents!
 Tsuya Tsuya Serum

 There's tiny bits of gold
 My ELLE wallet!

A must try 8" Sirloin Steak Medium Rare 

No comments:

Post a Comment