Tuesday 17 July 2012

Gowns, Suit, Bridesmaids, Wedding Ring

We have bought our wedding ring! and it'll take months and months and months to customise and all that and i hope it would be ready by our photoshoot early next year









 As I'm customising my gown, here are some of my 'researched' dress.

Below are the photos of the kind of bottom I would like for my gown:







And now below is the type of top design I would like to combine with the bottom on top:





 You get the idea!


Now the bridesmaids dress! As you can see there's a certain design as well:
As some of my bridesmaids are conservative and some are open, so gotta compromise! 





 sorry for the sold out


And now for the groom! He'd be wearing on that day! but the design is like something below:






Alright! That's it I guess!


By the way the wedding at RSYC will be at August 12! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment