Tuesday 13 November 2012

Slow Planning

Wedding Planning has slowed down for the moment because of a major career shift.

YES MAJOR CAREER SHIFT! I find that planning my wedding is so enjoyable and the stress that comes with it is my drive. I like to do extensive research for the best yet cheap stuff cos I don't believe in over spending.

So now, officially, I am a WEDDING PLANNER. Not just my wedding I plan, but others too! So far it has been great, meeting new people, finding new wedding theme, very unique couple, creative and couples of different personality.

The journey has been stressful yet fun at the same time! That is why my own wedding planning has slowed down for now. Still adjusting at my new job. Will have to get back to it soon!

For now, I have chosen my DJ and I recommend him highly for all couples! Really reasonable in pricing, very efficient and comes in complete package!

I shall promote him next post.

Ok Happy Deepavali everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment